TennisForum.com - View Single Post - SELES POWER !!!!!!! INVENCIBLE - vol 3

View Single Post

Old Nov 28th, 2012, 01:25 AM   #5
country flag Miranda

Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute
Re: SELES POWER !!!!!!! INVENCIBLE - vol 3

thanks Frode

hello gala

i can't ignore the calls of my boss because i for sure have to do these things, but since i have this huge anxiety problem and high blood pressure (most likely caused by being too nervous coz i already cut down on greasy food, eat more health food and do more exercises), my heart cannot stand listening to that bee been sms coming sound, so now I am trying to act clever, i only turn on my mobile when i arrive to the office so that my fear is getting less, coz no matter what, i can't do things at my house without the "necessary equipment"

here in Hong Kong is getting cold too and very windy. Yestrerday i jogged under the slight rains and wind, so i only managed to jog/walk for 30 minutes

see you and take care

Ennis and Jack found something most people don't ever find in this life...true love, the deepest, purest, most beautiful thing in the universes. Ennis and Jack have TRUE LOVE. They are SOULMATES. They have a love so deep, so pure, so strong, that it transcends everything, it's eternal.
Miranda is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote