TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Sabine Lisicki Cheering Thread

View Single Post

Old Nov 28th, 2012, 12:12 AM   #3191
country flag Mike81

Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sabine Lisicki Cheering Thread

Come on, maybe a joke but I don't find it funny. You know that I love her and would never hurt her I'd never hurt anyone for that matter. I'd want to protect her from harm and save her if anyone did try to hurt her. I just can't understand why people think this way I'm a nice guy once you get to know me. Please don't say these things to me, I was only expressing my desire to watch her like any of you would too if she came to your city.

Maybe I'm just overly emotional on these forums and share too much of my thoughts so this is why I have the reputation I do and considered creepy, but in 'real life' I'm more reserved. To be honest I'd be shy and polite if I met Sabine or any pro tennis player. I've met a few public figures before here in Australia and it feels different in real life than seeing them on tv.

Most importantly I want to watch Bine play and get back to winning form like everyone else here does too.

SABINE LISICKI- Wimbledon Quarter Finalist and Hong Kong Champion 2014!!

GENIE BOUCHARD- Australian Open Semi Finalist, French Open Semi Finalist, Wimbledon Finalist and Nuremburg Champion 2014!!

Last edited by Mike81 : Nov 28th, 2012 at 01:56 AM.
Mike81 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote