TennisForum.com - View Single Post - ~ The Figure Skating Season 2012-2013~

View Single Post

Old Nov 27th, 2012, 08:18 AM   #92
country flag Sir Stefwhit

Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ~ The Figure Skating Season 2012-2013~

With NHK being the last event before the Grand Prix final, the top 6 skaters are officially all qualified now. *

Ashley Wagner comes in first place raking up the most points over the two events she competed at with the overrated P.Chan coming in first place for the men. *The highest scored ice dancing couple was Davis/White they comfortably beat out Virtue/Moir.

Qualifying placements for the Grand Prix Final (2012)

Women:
1. Ashley Wagner
2. Mao Asada
3. Akiko Suzuki (her free skate at NHK was sublime!)
4. Elizaveta (finally a female Russian skater I actually like!)
5. Julia.L
6. Kira Korpi
Fist alternate: Marai Nagasu
Second alternate: Gracie Gold

Men:
1. Chan
2. Yuzuri
3. Javier Fernandez (he's so damn sexy!)
4. Takahashi
5. Kozuka
6. *Oda
Second Alternate: Ross Miner

Ice Dancing:
1. Davis/White (178.48)
2. Virtue/Moir (173.99)
3. Pechalat/Bourzat (169.73) ...they are permanently stuck at three no matter what for years! *Will they ever break up the dominance of the other two teams??
The REAL GOAT Rafael Nadal
Future Inductees: Clijsters, C.Evert, A.Agassi, A.Berasategui, N. Zvereva, I.Majoli, M.Safin, Li Na, VIKA, and Del Potro
Sir Stefwhit is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote