TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Maria Videos thread... vol.3

View Single Post

Old Nov 26th, 2012, 08:39 PM   #570
country flag slvr1969

slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all
Re: Maria Videos thread... vol.3

Quote:
Originally Posted by NashaMasha View Post
full video of Masha taking part in Homestead-india event ,
from 3.00
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Di5kP6eHq0w&feature=plcp

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPQ1J1e6p9I&feature=plcp

Masha was asked " will you date with men only taller than you , or the shorter ones have chances?"
"The flash lights started clicking, cameras started rolling as soon as ethereal Ms Sharapova was in the house! Tall, well turned out but far more beautiful than I had ever expected.

Soon the questions began, 'What's your favourite title win', 'What do you make of Serena Williams', 'How do you view Women's tennis'? That's when I decided to raise my hand, microphone ready and my first words to the highest earning woman athlete in the world were 'Maria...I think your very pretty', that's it! Silence engulfed the small room that was holding the press conference, when Sharapova said 'Thanks but it's only my make-up and hair, I don't wake up looking like this in the morning'. The entire room was laughing and I for one realized that not only is she very beautiful but also extremely charming with her words.

The rest of the press conference was a breeze, after all I can one day tell people that I told the one only Maria Sharapova she was very pretty and to top it all, she responded to it! I guess that's what you say are the perks of being a sports reporter."