TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Which world #5 is the best player at her peak? Hantuchova, Chakvetadze or Kerber?

View Single Post

Old Nov 26th, 2012, 09:17 PM   #20
country flag Sammo

Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Which world #5 is the best player at her peak? Hantuchova, Chakvetadze or Kerber?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mixal View Post
What a terrible HLs from the 1st two sets

It's hard for me to choose between Angie and Anna.

To be honest I don't even remember it, it's been like 2 years since I first/last watched the highlights of the not-to-be-mentioned match, but I thought Daniela was playing some really good tennis, not taking stupid risks like she always does and having the timing of a swiss watch.

R.I.P. Bally
Sammo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote