TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Which world #5 is the best player at her peak? Hantuchova, Chakvetadze or Kerber?

View Single Post

Old Nov 26th, 2012, 08:17 PM   #20
country flag Sammo

Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Which world #5 is the best player at her peak? Hantuchova, Chakvetadze or Kerber?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mixal View Post
What a terrible HLs from the 1st two sets

It's hard for me to choose between Angie and Anna.

To be honest I don't even remember it, it's been like 2 years since I first/last watched the highlights of the not-to-be-mentioned match, but I thought Daniela was playing some really good tennis, not taking stupid risks like she always does and having the timing of a swiss watch.

"Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live."
Sammo is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote