TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Help me, got forcefed double bagel

View Single Post

Old Nov 26th, 2012, 08:12 PM   #9
country flag toxina90

toxina90 has a reputation beyond repute toxina90 has a reputation beyond repute toxina90 has a reputation beyond repute toxina90 has a reputation beyond repute toxina90 has a reputation beyond repute toxina90 has a reputation beyond repute toxina90 has a reputation beyond repute toxina90 has a reputation beyond repute toxina90 has a reputation beyond repute toxina90 has a reputation beyond repute toxina90 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Help me, got forcefed double bagel

So about 3 months since my last match I finally played again, and have improved

This time I faced another guy, even older and stronger, and won 2 games.

The amount of 40-30 leads I blew, and easy put aways, and shanks I produced after finally getting into rallies after deflecting his huge serve is too depressing to repeat.

Also my backhand which is supposed to be my weapon wouldn't hit through, and I'd end up smacking it straight into the net...and my forehand was generally abysmal.

Sadly I'm booked to play the same guy again on Wednesday, I would just love to make it competitive, but after so long out I'm finding it too difficult. My mind knows I can, but my body won't let me. There were a few times where I had him on the run and stuff but I just hit too many errors...

I suppose my next strategy will be to try and keep the ball in hitting up the middle, and go for nothing, this is what I am reduced too so out of form

Zakopalova~Dulko~Paszek~Pironkova~Clijsters~Golovi n~K.Bondarenko~Bouchard~Tsurenko

Schiavone~Li~Petkovic~Perebiynis~Mirza~Morigami~Fe dak~Hradecka~A.Radwanska~Peer
toxina90 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote