TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Random Posts/miscellaneous/anything Petra :)

View Single Post

Old Nov 26th, 2012, 06:08 PM   #206
country flag ShiftyFella

ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Random Posts/miscellaneous/anything Petra :)

Boldin's hit on Weddle that gave him concussion was clear 15 yards for unnecessary roughness, this penalty would end that game with Chargers win. Detroit lost to Texans because of few missed penalties too but Lions is dumb dirty team, so in a way they deserved it, on the other hand Chargers were robbed, tho you could argue that why they don't get it done in OT

Falcons is team to me that has to prove it in playoffs, they always play sort of good in regular season but totally stink in po, so first they have to prove me wrong until then it just not po material team i.e i don't really care about them.

I don't think Giants would get really exposed, they my kind of team. step up when it matters most and threat regular season just as ticket to real football action where all big boys play, also don't forget they are probably the best team on the road and in PO Giants would have to travel to 49ers arena where they already annihilated them but 49ers play now little better, they would be hungry to revenge it, so for me it's 50-50.

I'm looking forward more to AFC playoffs. it has more 'stories' to it. Texans trying to advance deeper and show that they matured since last year, Brady trying to get to SB to catch his next that eludes him for quite some time, Payton's comeback year and what can he do in po, Luck's rookie year run and what 'protege' of Payton Manning can do.
ShiftyFella is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote