TennisForum.com - View Single Post - NBA thread 2012-13

View Single Post

Old Nov 26th, 2012, 04:24 PM   #40
country flag Super Dave

Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute
Re: NBA thread 2012-13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flavia P. View Post
Great shot!

Detroit really is a poor team, and I expected them to take a step up this season. At least they're not the Wizards
They were cheap $15 tickets (on sale) but I had 5 people to take, so the price was right. Plus it was a last minute plan.

I like the upper deck seats (first few rows) because they're steeper and you don't have someone's head in your face. Plus kids can see better for that reason.

Dumars swears this team has incredible potential and worked crazy hard this offseason, and I know they're in rebuilding mode so I'm trying to give them the benefit of the doubt. But it's going to be another lean year. They have some very young players. But who knows; maybe it will be like the early 2000s when they were forming a nucleus.

This town is lunacy when things are good (mid-2000's) but as you can see, you could shoot a cannon through the Palace and they're discounting tickets. The new owner has to be a bit impatient and I wonder how long Dumars will retain his job...