TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Jelena's Facebook - Official Thread

View Single Post

Old Nov 26th, 2012, 03:50 PM   #20
country flag DokDi

DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jelena's Facebook - Official Thread

UPDATE: NEW FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Jelen...29034597253832

25 November: "Hi everyone.This is my new facebook page.I will be posting info about me,my career and my life as often as i can.i will let you know all the latest news and events that happen and i will make sure you get the correct information directly from me instead of different websites and news sources that are wrong and that post incorrect information about me.Hope you are all well so lets get started and i hope many of you will follow me and will like my page.Thank you all for your support.XOXO Jelena."

25 November: So just to give you an update i am recovering from my wrist injury.I got injured already in March and due to some bad diagnosis i had to have wrist surgery in October in Miami.The operation went well and i am recovering,i have started practising but i will not be ready to play in Australia.I am really sad and dissapointed to have to miss Australia but i have to do what is best for me at the moment.So after a shoulder injury that i had right before my wrist injury i have been out for nearly 18 months.It has been incredibly hard but i will be back.I am working hard to come back and i will be back no doubt.Lets pray and hope to be back soon.Thanks everyone.

DokDi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote