TennisForum.com - View Single Post - The SS Dementieva, New Horizons

View Single Post

Old Nov 26th, 2012, 05:38 AM   #1007
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The SS Dementieva, New Horizons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dementinator View Post
Nah, its just that Facebook insists on telling me when a constipated aardvark in borneo has a birthday but is strangely quiet when anyone who is actually on my list is in fact one year closer to the grave.
Wow!I didn't even know that aardvarks or any other animals suffered from constipation in the same manner that we do;they always seem to have no trouble supplying abundant bowel movements whenever I see them gather in large numbers.Can't recall with certainty,but isn't eating grass supposed to be a good way for animals to clean out their systems?....Which leads me to wonder what happens to those poor desert critters who have little or no grass at their disposal.Can't imagine where even an animal would enjoy eating SAND

Getting back to Borneo,isn't Malaysia part of that island(?),and I'm pretty sure that they had a rather forgettable tourney in Kuala Lumpur this year.Still,that's a name that's fairly well-known,so I'm wondering if Elena ever played there during one of her Asian swings.Unless she likes bucketloads of rain,I can't picture Borneo being high on her wish list for potential SSD destinations

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Latinoamerica, where we have extended holiday vacations
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote