TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Donna Vekic

Thread: Donna Vekic
View Single Post

Old Nov 25th, 2012, 10:19 PM   #2812
country flag KeysisGOAT

KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future
Re: Donna Vekic

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueTrees View Post
I'm going to the Australian Open so I hope she gets direct entry into the maindraw because I want to see her first round. I won't be there for qualifying and I have a bad feeling she might not make it through, like at the US Open.

I also hope she doesn't draw a Top 10 player (aside from the obvious reasons) because I'm probably only getting ground passes the first few days and don't want her to be on RLA or Hisense

Anyway after $75K Dubai this week we'll know She should make it in though
Have a great time Blue.

If Donna does get into the MD through her ranking (which would be one hell of an achievement) I really hope she's able to win her first match. It's been way too long since there's been a really young player who has been able to cut it on the main tour.
KeysisGOAT is offline View My Blog!