TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

View Single Post

Old Nov 25th, 2012, 07:09 PM   #835
Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

Quote:
Originally Posted by tejmeglekvár View Post

post-2008:
8-12 (40%)

Luckily you are not a math student, Princess.

I was just trying to subtly enhance Maria's bridesmaid resume, you bad bad subject. You are right, though. I did ban mathematics in all across my kingdom and ordered all the maths nerds to be beheaded.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tejmeglekvár View Post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHaxZc_fVQI
Now in this video where Maria is so disrespectful and totally out of line @ 1:30
I can just picture it how the sectarians are responding to this in the sanctuary.
Maria has always stressed that Serena is a great player and that she is WAY ahead of her. This was just a suitable moment to pay homage to Monica.
I mean, my main problem with the video is that Maria's skin looks kinda oily.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ksenia. View Post
Just saw this, thanks I guess Though I am surprised someone actually remembers what I look like.
You are welcome.

Last edited by Mistress of Evil : Nov 25th, 2012 at 07:53 PM. Reason: atrocious language
Mistress of Evil is offline View My Blog!