TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Tamarine 'Tammy' Tanasugarn - Welcome to another year on the tour!

View Single Post

Old Nov 25th, 2012, 06:39 PM   #143
country flag coetzergambill

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of
Re: Tamarine 'Tammy' Tanasugarn - Welcome to another year on the tour!

75k Dubai:

R1: Tanasugarn vs. Luangnam
(2)Tanasugarn/Kalashnikova vs. Murray/Webley-Smith

good draw for tammy, i think she should win this one, but bad for the thai players that they have to play each other in R1, and Kumkhum is also in their half of the draw....anyway, go tammy, you have to defend second round points from last year, but a QF or SF would be very helpful! possible R2 against (3)Bratchikova, QF against (5)Pliskova.

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
coetzergambill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote