TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

View Single Post

Old Nov 25th, 2012, 06:11 PM   #777
C. Drone
CFO

C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

Post match presser USO final:
Q. That's my question, because some people would resent the other player.

VICTORIA AZARENKA: Yeah, but I will not take anything back. I think she's brought ‑‑ for me Serena is the greatest player of all time. She took the game to the next level. As I said before, she makes me all the time to make sure that I'm taking my game, my personality, my physical aspect to the next level. So, you know, having few of the players like that in the women's tour right now is something priceless, you know, something that you cannot take away. It's the people who, you know, like Maria, like Petra those kind of girls, they always push me to be better. I mean, it's great opportunity, so I have no regret. Today I was close. I'm going to have for sure another opportunity to make something better. That's what I'm looking for.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHaxZc_fVQI
Now in this video where Maria is so disrespectful and totally out of line @ 1:30
"-Greatest player of all time? -For me always been my idol, Steffi Graf."

Werking her forked tongue well.