TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Random Posts/miscellaneous/anything Petra :)

View Single Post

Old Nov 25th, 2012, 04:37 PM   #203
country flag ShiftyFella

ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Random Posts/miscellaneous/anything Petra :)

The most ridicilous part about OSU suspension, that they were able in the middle of last season accept punishment for that year when they had suckish record around that time and not for this, also it was already reported Meyer would be head coach for next year. Why they screwed up with this complete mystery to me. Now school, players and athletic department tries to appeal this suspension and get to any bowl they would be allowed. My only guess that they knew Meyer would be good but not undefeated team good in his first year.

Last edited by ShiftyFella : Nov 25th, 2012 at 04:42 PM.
ShiftyFella is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote