TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

View Single Post

Old Nov 25th, 2012, 04:06 PM   #828
debby

debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

Quote:
Originally Posted by jameshazza View Post
AO meltdowns start here
OMG Yessss ! I also remember Craig's meltdown I don't remember when? Maybe at Miami?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin. View Post
Mary Cherry is pretty infuriating. Caralenko just makes me lol. I remember she gave me my first ever bad rep because I said that no matter how badly a top player is playing they should always beat Kirilenko
That's how I feel too. But Maria lost to Kirilenko in a Slam once... She played sooo badly, omg 70+ UES

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reptilia View Post
Caralenko only exists these days to rip FlameOn to shreds. It gives me life
She came out from retirement to show her disappointement at my deep run in Pop Contest What a big honour. I think she is upset I am now one of you guys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
Threads like that made and sometimes still make me feel like a traitor for showing support to any player other than Woz. For the last 1 1/2 years or so I've tried to avoid any GM threads with the words Caroline Wozniacki in the title because I was already punch drunk from the abuse of the previous two years. It was either that or leave TF for good for me.
TBH I still hope for Caro to win a Slam. The butthurt would be so glorious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSlam View Post
If you have the chatzy you're part of it. If you don't then you just post there.
No. Not at all. Depends of the time you have been posting there, if you talk to everyone. Like I said, Chatzy = MSN = PMs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
omg Lachy your signature makes my eyes cry
What a badass sig Lachy is gonna get many badreps if he/she posts in GM (is Lachy a boy or a girl? )

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamieOwen3 View Post
Mary Cherry should be overjoyed as Vika won her first slam, but as she hates Andy with a passion and he has now won a slam I guess that has now gotten in the way of her delight? One reason of a few as to why the change?

Sorry obligatory Murray stanning by Debby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Светльо View Post
I am. Ask Deborah.
Indeed. Your real name is Svetlana and you are straight.
Hopefully you are not traumatized anymore by your bad experience.
debby is offline View My Blog!