TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

View Single Post

Old Nov 25th, 2012, 03:01 PM   #772
Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

Quote:
Originally Posted by $uricate View Post
Wait.

You're actually a girl?

I am. Ask Deborah.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsanders06 View Post
You pretty much gave away that it was Salford, purely because there's no other Uni's in Greater Manchester which would be good enough for someone to bother coming all the way across Europe for

Salford isn't TOO bad though, compared to some other places in the UK As long as you....know where to not go (getting mugged comes with the territory in certain parts). Have you been to Gay Village in Manchester yet?

And I'm 21 also.
Well, duh, I was not trying to 'hide' it, anyways. Ugh, its arguable if it is good enough. I bothered coming in order not to be back home. I wanted Southampton but they cut me, the agency that was managing my application didn't acknowledge my Aberdeen letter ( which was my second choice); so I had to choose between Derby & Salford, and ended up here.

Cut the crap, it is pretty much a ghetto. I mean, even the way how people conduct themselves like seriously ... having you hand into your junk ain't cool. I was kinda guilty about the mugging; I was careless and the muggers were like 14-15-year-olds Is that Canal Street? Yeah, I went there the very first time I went out since the people from house wanted to go there. We were in Queer.

See, you are a granny yourself so stop being judgmental. I bet I am younger than even if not I still look like 17 so I win.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jameshazza View Post
She definitely did have a Final block back then.
She still has granted that it does not apply when on clay. Ratio in finals:

pre-injury

19-7 (73.1%)

post-2008:

8-18 (44%)
Mistress of Evil is offline View My Blog!