TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

View Single Post

Old Nov 25th, 2012, 02:00 PM   #766
country flag dsanders06
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Светльо View Post

Danny, how am I supposed to know where you live in the first place? In order to be a reason for me not to reveal where do I live. Erm, ..... unfortunately. Got mugged within a month of moving in here, like a boss.

By they since you are such a prejudiced ageist. Do spill the tea on how old you are?

I am not. My parents are. Yeah, I am totally broke by the way as of now. Student Accomondation - house - 11 people - it is beyond vile. I need a special permission to work because of the country I am a citizen of and it will take 6 months (if lucky) to get it so I ain't working this whole year.
You pretty much gave away that it was Salford, purely because there's no other Uni's in Greater Manchester which would be good enough for someone to bother coming all the way across Europe for

Salford isn't TOO bad though, compared to some other places in the UK As long as you....know where to not go (getting mugged comes with the territory in certain parts). Have you been to Gay Village in Manchester yet?

And I'm 21 also.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSlam View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueTrees View Post
Here it is: http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=435986 So many memories In a way I miss when Wozniacki was #1, it was more satisfying when she lost. Now it's kinda anticlimatic
Back in the days when Willytards and Mashabators were perrennially bored due to our faves being injured / sucking, so everyone focussed their fire on poor Woz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin. View Post
Mary Cherry is pretty infuriating. Caralenko just makes me lol. I remember she gave me my first ever bad rep because I said that no matter how badly a top player is playing they should always beat Kirilenko
I was mostly AWOL for Caralenko's peak (2010-mid2011). Which is a shame because she does seem GOATly. All her Masha-hating is more than cancelled out by her bringing us the Willytards' Guide to Surviving GM, hands down the most amazing thing in the history of TF.

Mary Cherry is perplexing. I used to really enjoy her posts, but this year she's gotten progressively more bitter and irritating.
dsanders06 is offline View My Blog!