TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Random Posts/miscellaneous/anything Petra :)

View Single Post

Old Nov 25th, 2012, 11:48 AM   #200
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Random Posts/miscellaneous/anything Petra :)

It's sort of random how the NCAA punishes some schools and not others,though they usually leave the elite programs alone and pick on 2nd-tier 'A' programs like Auburn...schools that are very good but not awesome...so I'm surprised that the cowards dared to put OSU on probation--they'll make it up to them later.Still,OSU had to f-up REALLY badly to get caught,so tough shit on them.Corruption in their educational system played a role in the overall moral decline and collapse of the Roman Empire,and I laugh when I see the same thing happening in the U.S.,and most of them are too greedy and blind to even notice it

Your Chargers pick is actually not bad at all;I was telling my friends that the Ravens might be vulnerable for a letdown in between the 2 Steelers' games--the rematch is next week

Semi-retired tennis fan praying for a Culture of Accountability from the Pathetic Enabler, the WTA

Am working on a device that would translate cat meows to human languages
bruce goose is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote