TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

View Single Post

Old Nov 25th, 2012, 11:04 AM   #754
C. Drone
CFO

C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSlam View Post
You cant take away the pride of a Queen. Even if her mighty land & kingdom is so little.

As for the peasants...

Pray for your alms.

Quote:
So here's the deal before I get banned.

I thought this thread was a little inactive at times, and wanted almost a chat room type thing where people replied fast. So despite their overly gay-ness I joined the brigade and respected all of the people their immensely. I didn't like everyone, but they all replied so quickly (this is very important to me) so I was content with posting there. Without realizing it, the popcon started not log after. I didn't know what'd happened, but despite Mary Cherry disliking Maria I
Thought her GM posts were funny, and as a small Vika fan (yeah whatever I'd go there so deal) I got along pretty well with her. Of course she got banned, I didn't check why, and put #FREEMARYCHERRY in my SIG instead of my POVA pic. Then the Brigade asked me to leave because supporting someone who I talked to for months was rude and disrespectful to them. I obliged. I left their chat thread, but was by no means happy doing so. If posted their for only a few weeks, but the people were all so great and were great individuals so I liked it. Anyways not ONE of these people who I respected so much said even as much as a "don't go" and instead they bitched about me on their private chat thread.

So now I'm calling those people who i respected out and making them feel bad for kicking me out for supporting someone who I thought was funny. I don't care if I get banned, it's the off season go jump in a
Ditch.

Sent from my iPhone using Verticalsports.com Free App

All of you letting that butch lezza controlling your minds... #icant

Quote:
Okay. No Mary Cherry will be back as an early Christmas present that games ended now sadly. It looked really good.

The Russian men do suck a lot, and Safina PEAKED when Safin was about to retire, so they snubbed Maria.

I'm sure I won't get permabanned, so even if I do get banned I'll be back

Maria was recovering from a lost shoulder. Of course siblings was great story. But...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julian. View Post
I was part of Nikki and co. chatthread and MSN group too back then

and about Masha saying Monica Seles

to be fair, she did beat Serena 2 times and she never beaten Seles in her entire career

Then Greta Arn is close 2nd.
Quote:
but if you're gay what good are here looks

The ignorance.