TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

View Single Post

Old Nov 24th, 2012, 05:48 PM   #791
Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSlam View Post
I'm straight btw so it's not exactly like there IS anyone to throw Myself at

Sent from my iPhone using Verticalsports.com Free App
Ksenia. is hot. There are other girls on here like Giselle, Maya, Lefty. and me but I do not do toddlers. Sorry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSlam View Post
Needless to say I'm sure their chatzy will be filled with posts about how to get her rebanned.

Sent from my iPhone using Verticalsports.com Free App
Unfortunately, the mods will probably do so. Judging at how Lamgraders who hav double accounts are still let off the hook while other people have to serve their time. HYPOCRISY. DOUBLE STANDARDS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jameshazza View Post
Svetlio (I'm not sure why he hates it so much).

I cannot hate irrelevant peasants. I HATE Caralenko & Mary Cherry because they actually can make me furious and are legitimate posters. Lamegrade disgusts me and do not confuse hate & disgust.
Mistress of Evil is offline View My Blog!