TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Maria Videos thread... vol.3

View Single Post

Old Nov 24th, 2012, 05:33 PM   #539
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of
Re: Maria Videos thread... vol.3

The issues with the shoulder started long long time before 2008. In 2008 she injured her shoulder (I guess it was then when the tears were created or even more probably, aggravated) in AI or IW like Ksenia said - she felt pain while stretching to hit one BH if I am not mistaken? Well.. in the end, she had 2 minor tears that initally were not discovered on the radiological images (sometimes these things cannot be seen); the tears were classified as medium... Not so long ago, I posted an article from shoulder surgeons; they classify injuries with more than one tears as a major injury... I can browse through my posts to re-post it if you like.
But what we never found out is; which muscle(s)/their tendons of the rotator cuff were torn..