TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

View Single Post

Old Nov 24th, 2012, 05:25 PM   #840
debby

debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSlam View Post
Well I was mid way through sending you a PM but I guess it can go here

The Djokovic baby thing was a joke! I'm dying that you all thought I was being serious. Sorry I'm so comfortable with my sexuality I can joke about it. All I meant by overly-gay was the pictures of the pretty much nude guys all the time. I don't know what the chatzy is used for, I just know that when Sigi wanted me to leave he said so in more detail through there. I don't have anything against you guys except you made me leave if you had of all said all the issues like you are now BEFORE it was DEMANDED that I leave, then there wouldn't have been a problem!

Sent from my iPhone using Verticalsports.com Free App
I know. I even asked Sigi and Bruno to stop posting these pictures that much at one point. When it's the case, I just log off then I am back, and they are normally talking.

But yeah subject closed !
debby is offline View My Blog!