TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

View Single Post

Old Nov 24th, 2012, 05:13 PM   #829
country flag Julian.
Keep calm and be gay.

Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

Quote:
Originally Posted by debby View Post
WTF Mark ? SERIOUSLY ????

OVERLY GAY ? wow TF is full of gays. And you are one to talk, after saying you wanted to carry Djokovic's babies and would not say no to him. Really... this was such an unnecessary argument.
And Chatzy is not even used for bashing you guys. I can do a screenshot if needed. It's exactly like PMs or MSN except in groups. Do you guys shittalk other chatthreads too ? I remember Caralenko, Nikki, Just Do It, Glenn, Marko (Slutati), Serenidad and others having their own MSN group. I know it because I was actually a part of it two years ago.

I mean, you do whatever you want. But I think the Brigade hate is getting ridiculous. It's actually a trend here. I don't want fellow Mashabators to take sides on that issue, because it's ridiculous, and it's not their matter. We might be the worst vile creatures on Earth, but please stop that trend to spread on TF. It's getting boring. That's all. I don't even say amen to everything most of them say, but we can talk about it, and agree to disagree. It's just a thread where to happily chat, nothing more...

I am so sorry fellow Mashabators.

Palate cleanse !

LMAO MARIA !!!! She is so adorable.
I was part of Nikki and co. chatthread and MSN group too back then

and about Masha saying Monica Seles

to be fair, she did beat Serena 2 times and she never beaten Seles in her entire career

• Maria Sharapova • Dominika Cibulkova • Ksenia Pervak • Eugenie Bouchard •
• Andy Roddick • Mikhail Youzhny • Grigor Dimitrov • Novak Djokovic • Benoit Paire •
tumblr. • graphics thread •
Julian. is offline View My Blog!