TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

View Single Post

Old Nov 24th, 2012, 04:49 PM   #767
BlueTrees

BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSlam View Post
I've been doing a lot tonight, not just being on here

But DEAD at that Wozniacki hantuchova match. Epic.

I'm stupid and got annoyed by my parents selling my car when I went to Europe for a month so haven't gotten off my Ls in protest. It's worked out that I have no car and now no license

Sent from my iPhone using Verticalsports.com Free App
I WISH I was still on my Ls Because now that I'm on my Ps my parents just expect me to drive them everywhere so they can drink and don't have to pay for a taxi They say it's "payback" for all the years they've dropped/picked me up from work and stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustachepova View Post
That was such a great day
I will never forget that day One of the most epic days in GM history. I'm pretty sure the thread has the record for most posts in a match thread. It ended up getting locked cause all the haters (including me) kept bumping it like weeks after the match happened. I think some other Wozniacki haters got banned after that too

Here it is: http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=435986 So many memories In a way I miss when Wozniacki was #1, it was more satisfying when she lost. Now it's kinda anticlimatic