TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

View Single Post

Old Nov 24th, 2012, 03:54 PM   #794
BlueTrees

BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

Did Mary Cherry get permabanned? What for exactly? I'm always so far behind on this stuff

She was always a bitch to me Although I did make fun of her Tennis Card Trading Game ages ago so that might be why

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSlam View Post
Congrats on the AO thing

So many people from Perth Maria should definitely recognize that she needs to come here now.

Sent from my iPhone using Verticalsports.com Free App
She should play Hopman Cup But all the Russian men suck so they'd fuck it up for her Plus she'd demand so much appearance fees just to play an exhibition

Are you actually gonna get banned btw? We only just started to get to know each other

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julian. View Post
Renalicious and Shafanovic are in Perth too btw

oh and there is another poster from UWA too here, but I forgot who He posted his textbook list at the handwriting thread and the name of the subjects sound so familiar to me I asked him and he said yeah he is attending UWA
Oh ok, so there are a few of us

I sometimes go on TF on my phone during lectures Such bad procrastination