TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

View Single Post

Old Nov 24th, 2012, 03:46 PM   #785
Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSlam View Post
I finished drinking 2 hours ago and I still havent sobered up.

Sent from my iPhone using Verticalsports.com Free App

Oh, well! Your spelling seems great and you ain't throwing yourself at anybody so you should be ok. *looks*at*Craig*

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSlam View Post
So here's the deal before I get banned.

I thought this thread was a little inactive at times, and wanted almost a chat room type thing where people replied fast. So despite their overly gay-ness I joined the brigade and respected all of the people their immensely. I didn't like everyone, but they all replied so quickly (this is very important to me) so I was content with posting there. Without realizing it, the popcon started not log after. I didn't know what'd happened, but despite Mary Cherry disliking Maria I
Thought her GM posts were funny, and as a small Vika fan (yeah whatever I'd go there so deal) I got along pretty well with her. Of course she got banned, I didn't check why, and put #FREEMARYCHERRY in my SIG instead of my POVA pic. Then the Brigade asked me to leave because supporting someone who I talked to for months was rude and disrespectful to them. I obliged. I left their chat thread, but was by no means happy doing so. If posted their for only a few weeks, but the people were all so great and were great individuals so I liked it. Anyways not ONE of these people who I respected so much said even as much as a "don't go" and instead they bitched about me on their private chat thread.

So now I'm calling those people who i respected out and making them feel bad for kicking me out for supporting someone who I thought was funny. I don't care if I get banned, it's the off season go jump in a
Ditch.

Sent from my iPhone using Verticalsports.com Free App
They are lame & vile. I told everyone so. At least, you got away from them before they corrupted your soul and made you like them.
Mistress of Evil is offline View My Blog!