TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

View Single Post

Old Nov 23rd, 2012, 11:44 PM   #756
Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vartan View Post
Thanksgiving is not a religious holiday.
I was referring to that 'we have to be grateful to Jehovah bit'. Anyways, it is still a useless & meaningless celebration, not to mention the amount of poor little turkeys getting killed every year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsanders06 View Post
Wait WHAAAAAAT. You're like right close to me (is that why you didn't want to specify where you are? I'm guessing Salford from your description ).

Danny, how am I supposed to know where you live in the first place? In order to be a reason for me not to reveal where do I live. Erm, ..... unfortunately. Got mugged within a month of moving in here, like a boss.

By they since you are such a prejudiced ageist. Do spill the tea on how old you are?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven. View Post

how hard must it be to support yourself!! I assume you're living alone or with a roomie anyway. Do you work full time while you study or something?

and omg forehand27 is justineheninfan? i actually liked justineheninfan but forehand27 is a hot mess
I am not. My parents are. Yeah, I am totally broke by the way as of now. Student Accomondation - house - 11 people - it is beyond vile. I need a special permission to work because of the country I am a citizen of and it will take 6 months (if lucky) to get it so I ain't working this whole year.
Mistress of Evil is offline View My Blog!