TennisForum.com - View Single Post - ~ The Figure Skating Season 2012-2013~

View Single Post

Old Nov 23rd, 2012, 11:43 PM   #73
country flag Sir Stefwhit

Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ~ The Figure Skating Season 2012-2013~

Oh no u didn't!! Y'all trying to come for Yu Na Kim and I ain't having it! How dare y'all put her in the same category as the over hyped and overly scored Patric Chan. Yu Na deserves and works hard for her marks and unlike pathetic Patric who usually lands on his butt 2-3 times per routine, Yu Na rarely displays the inconsistency w.her jumps that Chan does. She is both artistry and athleticism! ...and as u can see I'm a stan and miss her dearly!
The REAL GOAT Rafael Nadal
Future Inductees: Clijsters, C.Evert, A.Agassi, A.Berasategui, N. Zvereva, I.Majoli, M.Safin, Li Na, VIKA, and Del Potro
Sir Stefwhit is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote