TennisForum.com - View Single Post - 2013-14 verbals, high interest & transfers

View Single Post

Old Nov 23rd, 2012, 11:19 PM   #166
country flag tie_breaker

tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold
Re: 2013-14 verbals, high interest & transfers

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellas719 View Post
Yeah, that definitely has a lot to do with her decision. And he had another Greek girl, Antonia Kolovou at SFA. I'm not sure why he left SFA when he built up a great team only to leave before they were able to be successful. But perhaps he can do the same at Houston?
I know Houston is his hometown and has family there, so that has alot to do with it. I don't know what caused Severance to resign, which opened up the doors for Sullivan. Sullivan was hired within 7 days of Severance resigning, so I have to imagine that Houston had already been knocking on Sullivan's door or visa versa.

It sounds like Houston really wants to build a program and Sullivan thinks he can get alot of support from the alumni and the community here. We'll see...
tie_breaker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote