TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

View Single Post

Old Nov 23rd, 2012, 11:19 PM   #755
country flag Julian.
Keep calm and be gay.

Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueTrees View Post
I still think I'm trying to figure out what interests me I think science is the right path for me in terms of study because I am able to get pretty decent grades in it, then I guess I just really have to start thinking about where it leads me after that in terms of occupation. There really are so many options nowadays (both in terms of degrees and occupations) and I think that's one of the problems

Hope that all goes well with chosing your master degree

Fair enough

I do Biomedical Science at UWA.

I know right? I'm so jealous of my friends who are enjoying their degrees and close to finishing Especially seeing as some of them I got way better grades than at school School is built up to be such a big deal, but once you've finished and are at uni, what you did at school is pretty irrelevant.

I'm exactly like you also in that I initially chose what my parents wanted me to do. I did Engineering for one year in 2011 and HATED it so much omg I think it's just important that we make our own decisions, rather than what our parents want us to do. That's the advice I'd give to anyone leaving high school.

I was actually thinking of switching to...pharmacy I'm doing biomedical science so it's a lot of similar units, at least at my uni (UWA) so it's easy to transfer. If I switch I have way more choice of what units I can do, so I think it's better. At least semester doesn't go back for another three months so I have some time to decide.

Hope it all works out for you!

I just find it cool how a lot of us here go through the same problems...many of us are/were closet gays who can't tell our parents and/or have trouble deciding our futures after highschool. All of us seem to be a similar age too. At least we have each other
OMG You are Australian? From Perth? Didn't know that

Even attended the same uni I graduated from UWA at the end of 2010

• Maria Sharapova • Dominika Cibulkova • Ksenia Pervak • Eugenie Bouchard •
• Andy Roddick • Mikhail Youzhny • Grigor Dimitrov • Novak Djokovic •
tumblr. • graphics thread •
Julian. is offline View My Blog!