TennisForum.com - View Single Post - 2013 Europe/Africa Zone I

View Single Post

Old Nov 23rd, 2012, 08:48 PM   #28
country flag Israel

Israel has a brilliant future Israel has a brilliant future Israel has a brilliant future Israel has a brilliant future Israel has a brilliant future Israel has a brilliant future Israel has a brilliant future Israel has a brilliant future Israel has a brilliant future Israel has a brilliant future Israel has a brilliant future
Re: 2013 Europe/Africa Zone I

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellas719 View Post
Will this still be held in Eilat despite everythIng going on there?

I doubt Mayr-Achleitner won't play. For Belarus, I'm sure Kustova and Dzehalevich want to play. I doubt Jurak will play for Croatia even though she should. Unlikely that Khazaniuk returns to the Israeli team. And I doubt Czink will play for Hungary.

Other than that I pretty much agree with what PainfulTruth said, except about Georgia (I agree with Gigi)
Eilat is about 200 KM from Gaza, the Hamas rockets can go only as far as about 80 KM - so no major concern regarding that issue. But, there's always that chance for a terrorist to do something (but that chance is not exclusive to Israel).
And I don't know anything about Khazaniuk, we barely hear about her in Israel...