TennisForum.com - View Single Post - 2013-14 verbals, high interest & transfers

View Single Post

Old Nov 23rd, 2012, 04:52 PM   #163
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2013-14 verbals, high interest & transfers

^Saw that on a Greek site. Well, I'm not sure whether to be happy or sad. It's good that she got a full scholarship and seems happy with the decision. The Greek article also said that she was offered to play at some top 25 schools but turned them down for Houston. And that with the economy in Greece there are bad conditions so she wants to play at Houston first and then try the pros. I'm surprised because I thought she definitely could've gone pro since she's already been doing well in some ITFs but I think this way might pay off in the long run. The only thing is that now we probably won't see her playing any ITFs for a few years

She should've gone to a much better team, but then again if she wasn't doing well financially and they gave her a full ride, then good for her

Kordolaimi and Vogasari now for the Cougars. I wanna transfer there so I can watch them all the time

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Flipkens. Pironkova. Begu.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote