TennisForum.com - View Single Post - 15,000$ Vendryne, Czech Republic, Nov19, winner: Sandra Zahlavova

View Single Post

Old Nov 23rd, 2012, 10:52 AM   #59
country flag Caipirinha Guy

Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 15,000$ Vendryne, Czech Republic, Nov19, Draws

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerem View Post
To take the exemple I know, some people who had the occasion to spend some time with Linette said she was polite and elegant, very nice and it's also what I saw last year at the French Open. Today, it's like she had attempted to kill you after asking her for an autograph
No, Linette was very impolite because I congratulated her on a good match. Not that I behaved crazily or so, following her and asking for an autograph. She's a spoilt brat - nothing more. By the way - try to write some nice word to any of the Polish players on facebook. You would get very bad reply. On the other hand - write to anybody else ranked 200-500 or lower. They will appreciate that someone is interested in them.
Caipirinha Guy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote