TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Sabine Fans Chat Thread

View Single Post

Old Nov 23rd, 2012, 08:41 AM   #404
country flag maturedgirl

maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold
Re: Sabine Fans Chat Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabinator. View Post
She's doing good doing this than sitting on Twitter 2013 is coming!

btw. When the tournament in Katowice replaced Copenhagen, there is a chance too see her live! I'm coming for sure, if Bine will come to Poland, I will be overwhelmed At this moment, however, I don't want to show you tomorrow. I just hope she give me a big surprise
Though she didn't play Kopenhagen last years, it would be great coz I'd been there to watch her, too. Just checked flights to Katowice
But chances are very low we'll see her there. I bet she will play Charleston first week of april. Its one of her fave tournaments. But lets wait and see.
Its probably the year of some changes and it also depends on how her season starts.

Btw: @Mike: appreciate your last post. Sounds much better than some before, but get it, that normal people have not time to spend their time in panels, and others avoid GM. Better to spend free time outside with friends and active people who are interested in tennis also in tennis clubs So don't worry about the few freaks in GM. At tournaments you see how much Sabine is liked by tennis interested crowd and what counts most, by tennis interested young people
Don't care the internetjunkies without happy life!

Last edited by maturedgirl : Nov 23rd, 2012 at 08:53 AM.
maturedgirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote