TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Sabine Fans Chat Thread

View Single Post

Old Nov 23rd, 2012, 07:39 AM   #402
country flag Mike81

Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future
Re: Sabine Fans Chat Thread

We can only do our best to promote her. Chances may not be so good for the semis based on the struggle to get there but if all her fans vote then her chances increase.

Re: replying to Bine's tweets too much- I understand and I do realise that often she won't even see them, because she's not on twitter as often these days. Bine typically comes on tweets an update and leaves, long gone are the days when she'd answer people or retweet. If she has a good win, then she might do that and enjoy the love.

But it's still important to let Bine know her fans still care alot about her and love her. I suppose she likes to keep things more private these days for various reasons but if she does happen to come online and read the tweets, atleast she knows that her big fans love her no matter what her recent results, in case she doubts that. I don't want to seem creepy just trying to be kind and supportive. I love Bine too much for my own good sometimes, I tweeted her tonight "Most important thing for me is that you are happy, keep smiling, stay your sweet self, and give your best on court."

**LISICKI** **CIBULKOVA** **IVANOVIC** **ROBSON**

Last edited by Mike81 : Nov 23rd, 2012 at 08:30 AM.
Mike81 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote