TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Sabine Fans Chat Thread

View Single Post

Old Nov 23rd, 2012, 05:26 AM   #400
country flag Mike81

Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sabine Fans Chat Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnMcP View Post
It's official! Sabine has made it to the semifinals!!

For the semis, all we have to do is get out the vote from people who already are Sabine fans -- I think there are enough already out there. Obviously the world's problems will not be solved through this poll, but it wouldn't hurt to just take the two seconds it takes to vote. You don't even have to read the GM comments By voting for Sabine, we can show the GMers just how out of touch with reality they are.
Yeah I think if all the fans on here voted the anti-Bine brigade would be shocked at how popular she really is even if not so much in the GM world.

With the other contest of Likes/Dislikes Bine appears to be one of the most commonly disliked players. I just cannot understand

SABINE LISICKI- Wimbledon Quarter Finalist and Hong Kong Champion 2014!!

GENIE BOUCHARD- Australian Open Semi Finalist, French Open Semi Finalist, Wimbledon Finalist and Nuremburg Champion 2014!!
Mike81 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote