TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Random Posts/miscellaneous/anything Petra :)

View Single Post

Old Nov 22nd, 2012, 08:01 PM   #196
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Random Posts/miscellaneous/anything Petra :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulmara View Post
I don´t speak Spanish. Did you mean ?

Well,I posted the other part in Spanish so that the other posters,aside from my hot Costa Rican gf,wouldn't know just how off-topic I was

While I commend the polar bear above for his inter-species friendship with arctic wolves,such laid-back behavior will NOT serve him well in the Greco-Roman Polar Bear Wrestling event.There will be PBs coming from ALL over the colder parts of the world....Canada,Russia,the U.S.,Greenland...and,as you might guess,the competition will be VERY intense

Semi-retired tennis fan praying for a Culture of Accountability from the Pathetic Enabler, the WTA

Allaster wins Machorra of the Year award from the Dames In Keen Enterprise league
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote