TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Zex's Graphics! OPEN FOR REQUESTS!

View Single Post

Old Nov 22nd, 2012, 05:34 PM   #234
BlueTrees

BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Wert's Graphics | OPEN

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSlam View Post
I normally get a box there, we used to be right at the corner where the players come off, but I've stupidly booked a trip to the Gold Coast from the 3rd

Yeah, I watch heaps more womens tennis than mens, but towards the end of the season I've been watching lots of both

I don't ever talk about that USO final. Nole of all people letting Mugray with his first slam
Oh ok. Well I'm sure the Gold Coast will be fun anyway I'm going to quite a few sessions of HC, mainly to see Nole of course I'm excited cause it's at the Perth Arena now. I might be going to the Australian Open too although I haven't finalised it