TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Survivor 25: Phillipines - Begins Sept. 19

View Single Post

Old Nov 22nd, 2012, 03:15 PM   #237
country flag JJ Expres

JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Survivor 25: Phillipines - Begins Sept. 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Temperenka View Post
While I didn't feel bad for Abi last night, I did find myself annoyed with Denise. I liked her at the beginning of the season, but she has started to really grind on my nerves for some reason. Which is a shame, because I have a feeling that she will win.

I have a suspicion that Abi will stay next week. She should get dragged along for a while for her vote and because of the fact that she will be easy to beat.

My prediction for next week is that Penner wins immunity and Malcom/Denise/Skupin/Lisa/Abi blindside Carter.
I have the same problem with Denise, and i didn't feel sorry for Abi as well... I think that Abi is making it to the final TC... RC/Pete/Abi got too much air time at the begging so the only logical explanation is that one of them is going really far and obviously that's Abi...She is getting some sort of Phillips edit, while Denise is getting Sophie's post merge edit and that's why i think that she is going to win it all...