TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 5

View Single Post

Old Nov 22nd, 2012, 01:44 PM   #4783
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 5

Yeah,I'm not sure why Aga OR Caro would need a waiver to play in Poland as both of them are allowed to play two Ints. per season,right?As TF66 posted,there ought to be respect for the rules that were agreed upon;however,it IS a fairly stupid rule,as far as I can see---as long as Caro commits to enough of the precious 'mandatories' and other Premiers,why should the WTA give a damn if she or any other gal wants to play THREE Ints. and not just two

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

W(PE)TA: Women's Pathetic Enabler Tennis Association

LOOK! It's CLEAR; Carousel is a LIE! You don't HAVE to die! You can LIVE; LIVE and GROW OLD!
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!