TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 5

View Single Post

Old Nov 22nd, 2012, 10:27 AM   #4781
country flag TennisFan66

TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
Schiavone, Stosur, Serena and Caro. Four members of the players council. One of them voted to let Aga play and three voted against. The OP assumes that Caro was the one who voted "yes", but nobody really knows that for a fact.

All this according to GM - for what it's worth (and you know what that means ).
I just skimmed this thread too and I noticed a lot of the GM posters were sure, Caro voted against Aga playing in Poland, as Caro wanted to whore the tournament herself .. You really do have to admire GM posters for their 'logic'.

That said, I am personally in agreement with the player's council. If you allow one player an exception, what about the next and next and next .... ?

WTA #1 for 67 Weeks.
2010, 2011 WTA YE#1
TennisFan66 is offline View My Blog!