TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Are you afraid of dying?

View Single Post

Old Nov 22nd, 2012, 09:04 AM   #53
country flag bulava

bulava has much to be proud of bulava has much to be proud of bulava has much to be proud of bulava has much to be proud of bulava has much to be proud of bulava has much to be proud of bulava has much to be proud of bulava has much to be proud of bulava has much to be proud of bulava has much to be proud of bulava has much to be proud of
Re: Are you afraid of dying?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flavia P. View Post
Not the actual dying. But the process of dying, yes. Like getting old, getting sick. It's hard to think about.
+1

In fact, I'm not scared of getting old let alone dying. We've been taught in the young age that, "When A Life Takes Birth, It Has To Die."

But I often wonder how would I look once I cross 70s, say my Skin/Teeth/Hair/Eyes etc. Until now I'm fortunate enough without any ailments be it health or mental (due to personal/financial etc). And I'm lucky enough to escape eye sight problem even after spending 2+ decades heavily working with Electronics and Computers.

My only wish is to die peacefully in bed without any (chronic) health problems. If it's destined then in presence of my future wife...