TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Zex's Graphics! OPEN FOR REQUESTS!

View Single Post

Old Nov 22nd, 2012, 06:18 AM   #233
country flag SilverSlam

SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Wert's Graphics | OPEN

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueTrees View Post
Jealous I wish I had a pic with him.

Yeah I was pissed at Ana too that year The only time I ever wanted her to win something and she withdraws. They should win it this year though Are you planning on going?

I'm not registered there and don't really plan to. Nole is the only ATP player I really care about, on WTA mainly I support scrubs

I hate Murray so much so that US Open final hurt so bad It's so annoying on MTF how the Murraytards act like he's better than Djokovic now cause of that
I normally get a box there, we used to be right at the corner where the players come off, but I've stupidly booked a trip to the Gold Coast from the 3rd

Yeah, I watch heaps more womens tennis than mens, but towards the end of the season I've been watching lots of both

I don't ever talk about that USO final. Nole of all people letting Mugray with his first slam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Gray View Post
Is it really her? because one time i had a two week conversation with Kirsten Dunst, before i realised she was a fake one
SilverSlam is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote