TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Survivor 25: Phillipines - Begins Sept. 19

View Single Post

Old Nov 22nd, 2012, 05:11 AM   #233
country flag iPatty

iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Survivor 25: Phillipines - Begins Sept. 19

Why would any of you feel sorry for Abi? English not being your first language doesn't give you an excuse to be a bitch and bully everybody at camp. TBH that tribal council was one of the best I've ever seen. Denise and Jeff were really both just letting her have it. I hope she keeps crying all through the next episode up to the point that she is sent home (or quits).

Did anyone else notice Skupin ended up voting for Abi? So even if he had switched his vote, Pete still would have gone home. Pointless drama added to tribal council by production.

Carter is such a fucking idiot. I liked Lisa for a while but she's starting to annoy me as well. Penner and Skupin are not going to be able to win as returning players. If Malcolm or Denise doesn't win I will be absolutely floored.