TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

View Single Post

Old Nov 22nd, 2012, 04:15 AM   #684
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

Well, if I apply to UK universities I'll have to take a year off because my AS grades won't get me offers for the courses I'm considering. (You get into uni on your A-Levels, split into two years AS and A2)
But I can apply to the Republic of Ireland which just go by your overall A2 and not your AS's.)

IDK I'm really just applying in case I regret taking a gap year but at the same time I've had my heart set on London for so long and I'm not sure I want to study in Dublin (although it would likely be amazing) just out of impatience. I'm also not 100% sure what I want to do, it will likely be Medicine. Although, I think that if you get higher up in Humanities jobs then you would probably end up on a better salary and the job might be more enjoyable.

Although the choice is made easier if your best subject lie clearly in one area, whereas I love both English and Sciences. It just makes it harder to choose because I'm pretty sure I would enjoy a career in both. The hours and work that would go into Medicine would never quit until you die basically whereas if you got high up in PR or something you could be earning more with less stress/hours.