TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Survivor 25: Phillipines - Begins Sept. 19

View Single Post

Old Nov 22nd, 2012, 04:08 AM   #231
country flag Vincey!

Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Survivor 25: Phillipines - Begins Sept. 19

I was feeling really bad for Abi ... until she started to talk back and argue with Denise. Like seriously, we get it that it's your 2nd language and that you might be misunderstood but when someone clearly stated how you reacted to something, don't deny it and start acting like a victim when you've been on of the biggest bully in Survivor lol. Pete was a good player, he just allied himself with the wrong girl who screwed everything up, not gonna be a loss.

Lisa really screwed up her chance at the money imo. She's fleeing a sinking ship which is not a good case in the final TC and she doesn't bring anything to the table beside a vote. It's never good to go to the final TC being the bottom player of your alliance each time. To be honest, I'd take Carter over her, he seems more solid and reliable. As if she needed to go try to make an alliance with Penner after hearing Malcolm wanted her to be in the top 4. Stupid move really.

Also I didn't get what Skupin was saying...am I wrong or is he the one who talked to Malcolm about final 4? That HE wanted to go to the final 4 with Denise and Malcolm? Then he goes and say he doesn't fully trust Malcolm and blah blah blah about how he shouldn't have let Malcolm bring him into that alliance....

"You're wasting your time,Go home and have a beer!" - Maria Sharapova-
Vincey! is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote