TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 5

View Single Post

Old Nov 21st, 2012, 09:04 PM   #4780
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce goose View Post
Didn't have my oxygen mask so I didn't wanna wade through the foul stench of the GM manure...but I saw a thread on the main TF page which hinted that Aga wanted to play in Poland...and that Caro supported her receiving an exemption while other players disagreed......Is there any truth to that??
Schiavone, Stosur, Serena and Caro. Four members of the players council. One of them voted to let Aga play and three voted against. The OP assumes that Caro was the one who voted "yes", but nobody really knows that for a fact.

All this according to GM - for what it's worth (and you know what that means ).

Thank you LI NA
Chrissie-fan is offline View My Blog!