TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

View Single Post

Old Nov 21st, 2012, 04:42 PM   #582
debby

debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post

Maria Sharapova
Liked · 2 minutes ago

Need your Sugarpova fix? If you have a local candy shop or store where you think Sugarpova should be sold, email us the name and location to info@sugarpova.com. If your store starts carrying Sugarpova, you could win a complete 12 bag set, so be sure to include your information in the email!

Should I try? Ummm... I will try this for Paris. I will settle there so I should try that one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustachepova View Post
Yes, Jamie was annoying.

But Naley themselves were the heart of OTH for me, pure and simple. Especially after Lucas and Peyton left and the annoying, retarded ass newbies joined that no one gives a fuck about (Clay, Quinn, Alex, Chase, etc). They were pretty much the only thing that reminded me of the GOOD OTH AKA the high school years. Not to mention they were perfect.
Awww such a stan
I have no idea who Clay, Quinn etc are . I stopped watching OTOH after like .. 6 seasons?
debby is offline View My Blog!