TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Maria Videos thread... vol.3

View Single Post

Old Nov 21st, 2012, 04:32 PM   #526
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future
Re: Maria Videos thread... vol.3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
Watching her match vs Kaia it dumbfounds me how she can be so clueless closing a point near the net. I mean does she not look before she hits right back at them? I know that's Hoggy's gameplan and it works beautifully, but when she gets easy put aways she tends to hit back at her opponent

Now that you mention this today I watched some highlights of her Wimbledon 2004 QF match against sugyiama and I was really impressed by her net skills she won some great points and wasn't afraid to go to the net, I just wish she could have kept that in her game I hadn't seen that many old matches of her and can't understand why doesn't she play like that anymore if she has the ability to do so. I mean I always thought she must be really bad at the net but from what I saw in that match she is pretty decent.
PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote